I love book tags, so here we are again with another one! I saw this one Stephen Write Blogs, so I thought I’d give it a whirl.
- How do you keep track of your TBR pile?
I actually have a book crate that I out all of my TBRs in and I don’t put them on my shelf until they are read! I also use goodreads for all of books I don’t known but want to read.
2. Is your TBR mostly print or e-book?
Print for sure! I have the Kindle app on my phone but I’m not the biggest fan of it. I am thinking about giving it another try on a a tablet or buying a kindle but I’m not sure yet. Let me know what you think down in the comments!
3. How do you determine which book from your TBR to read next?
It goes a little like this: 1. Is it a series? What is the next book? 2. How much hype is around the book? 3. Did I get it from Owlcrate? (I try to keep up with those books). If this fails I put my top picks in a pile and ask my family which one they choose and the one with the most votes wins.
4. A book that’s been on your TBR the longest.
Shatter Me, Gracling, and Matched. I believed that I bought them at the same time and I just haven’t picked them up yet.
5. A book that you recently added to your TBR.
I feel like I’m always adding new books to my pile. Queen of Nothing is probably the newst book on my TBR , but it should get read pretty quickly since I’m doing Holly Black January.
6. A book on your TBR strictly because of its beautiful cover
I don’t think I have one. I have bought books because of their covers but I tend to read them pretty quickly.
7. A book on your TBR that you NEVER plan on actually reading
The Wizard of OZ. I LOVE this whole story and movie and I own three versions of this book. Will I ever read it? Who knows.
8. An unpublished book on your TBR that you’re excited for
I have three. The Ballad of Songbirds and Snakes, Ember Queen, and Unravel the Dusk!
9. A book on your TBR that basically everyone has read except you
oh gosh, there’s a few. The Kane Chronicles and Shatter Me are just two of them.
10. A book on your TBR that everyone recommends to you
Shatter Me. I know I know, I need to read this.
11. A book on your TBR that you’re just dying to read
I’m in a little bit of a book slump tight now so I’m not dying to read anything at the moment.
12. The number of books on your Goodreads TBR shelf
I didn’t even want to look. I have a serve problem with just adding books on there is they look remotely good. 236, but It’s actually like 150 probably because there’s a lot of books from the kindle app that I downloaded for my papers for college that aren’t marked as read on there.
This was so much fun and I really had to look at the TBR pile and maybe re-evaluate how many books I buy and how I read them! Everyone should do this with me!