- Eadlyn is hilarious.
- Frik I love Maxon so such.
- I kinda want her with Erik.
- Kile will either be her Maxon or her Aspen.
- She needs to know the full Selection story.
- These boys are sweethearts.
- Erik is either the one, or a murder.
- I kinda want her Hale. He might be evil. Someone has to be bad.
- Kill Jack.
- Why. Must. There. Be. A. Fight.
- She ends up with Erik, he dies, or he’s evil. Please love him.
- You are 18. Stop saying daddy every time you call for your dad.
- Hale is the equivalent of Kriss.
- Baden is a drama queen.
- I love Kile, please don’t pick him.
- Kile deserves to be free.
- She just might pick Henri to keep Erik.
- I want to give Henri a hug.
- He reminds me of Shubham from The Circle.
- If America dies, I am done.
If you have been on bookstagram you’ve seen people talk about their mental health, but we rarely talk about why our mental health is bad.
Happy 2022 everyone! Here’s to another year of me trying my best to do what I want and failing. Great way to think right? Well here’s a worse me because it’s the year of being selfish and reaching my goals. I am trying to finish at least the first draft of my book because I… Continue reading New Year. Worse Me.
Cady has done it again! I have been waiting for this book for what actually feel like forever! Chasing War sent me on a roller coaster of feelings. We watch as Grace learns how to be Fae and her new fate in the world. I’m not going to lie, the way she treats Aiden at… Continue reading Chasing War | Cady Hammer