- Eadlyn is hilarious.
- Frik I love Maxon so such.
- I kinda want her with Erik.
- Kile will either be her Maxon or her Aspen.
- She needs to know the full Selection story.
- These boys are sweethearts.
- Erik is either the one, or a murder.
- I kinda want her Hale. He might be evil. Someone has to be bad.
- Kill Jack.
- Why. Must. There. Be. A. Fight.
- She ends up with Erik, he dies, or he’s evil. Please love him.
- You are 18. Stop saying daddy every time you call for your dad.
- Hale is the equivalent of Kriss.
- Baden is a drama queen.
- I love Kile, please don’t pick him.
- Kile deserves to be free.
- She just might pick Henri to keep Erik.
- I want to give Henri a hug.
- He reminds me of Shubham from The Circle.
- If America dies, I am done.
We are so close to the release of The Ballad of Songbirds and Snakes! Since these books are my absolute favorite, I will be be ranking the the books as to which one was my favorite, and which was my least favorite. I really love all of these books so this may be a little difficult.
I don’t remember where I saw this or who did, but I thought it would be really fun to do! We are goingto write my name using titles of books!
I love this series so much! it’s been about six months since I read The One, but I have fallen in love with The Heir!