Does anyone else have a list of books they really want to read before 2019 ends? I have a small pile of books that I really would like to get to. These books have been sitting on my shelf for a while now, and they deserve to be read before the year ends! It’s December 8th, so maybe a book a week?
- Let It Snow – It’s a Christmas book, so why not read it in December? John Green is also one of the writers for this book, and I love a good John Green book! This is the next book I plan on reading! My Christmas Spirit has been slacking this year, so hopefully, this will help me get in the mood! I have made it a goal of mine to read all of John’s books because I love his characters, and the ending also has something that I don’t expect
2. Winterwood – When is a better time to read a winter story? This was an Owlcrate book I received in my last box, and I like to keep up with the books! I’m really excited about this book because I haven’t really been let down with any of their books!
3. Lady Smoke – This is the sequel to Ash Princess, and I am so excited to see what will happen next! The third book in this series is expected to come out early 2020, so I want to make sure I have this book read before then. I’m hoping this book to have me on the edge of my seat! The first book I read so quickly, and as cliche, as it was, it has become one of my favorite books!
4. All the Light We Can Not See – I have no idea why I want to finish this book before 2019. There is something in me that just wants to read this book. To be honest, it’s been sitting in my room since March, so it’s about time that I read this book. Books need to be read, and I just keep putting this book off. It has so many characteristics of books that I have always loved, so fingers crossed it’s going to be one of my favorites.
5. Fangirl – I’ve heard so many good things about this book, and that’s why I bought it. When I bought it, I had a hint of what it was about, but I didn’t fully know until after I got it. I’m so drawn to this book because of all the hype that surrounds it! I’m ready to see if it lives up to the hype!